Friday, August 21, 2015

BLASTING OFF TO A GREAT SCHOOL YEAR!!



I have been working non-stop for three weeks getting my classroom ready for my kiddos on Monday. I am completely done. Thank God!!! I would be adding more to my classroom as the school year progresses. I love adding students work around the room the first week.

As I promise on Monday, below are the photo's of what my classroom looks like.







On Thursday, we had Meet the Teacher Night and I was able to meet my incredible class. I was over the moon excited to meet each and every student as they walked into the door.

On Friday, we had our annual convocation kick-off for the entire school district. Every year I look forward to convocation because it motivates teachers before the new school year starts. The hardworking and passionate colleagues I get to work with everyday surrounded me. This also includes my new grade level.

I am ready to Blast Off To Another Great School Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment