Monday, August 17, 2015

My Classroom Tour & TPT One Day SALE

For the last two weeks, I have been cleaning, unpacking, and reorganizing my new classroom. Did I tell you this was done with no A/C? Can you believe it? I have been sweating like a melting snowman. The A/C will not kick in until teachers are back on contract.

Below are the pictures I took when I first walked into my classroom. I have my word cut-out for me. There is a lot of work that needs to be done before my kiddos walk into the door on August 24th.





My goal for fixing my classroom was to organize the cabinets and closets because I was moving into a new classroom. All of my teaching materials were in boxes. Put the furniture where I wanted it to go such as student tables, kidney table, classroom library, supply station, workstations, and teacher station. After completing these task, the fun stuff starts to begin. You know what fun stuff I am talking about??? DECORATING!!!! Making this classroom come to life.

I haven't had much time to decorate this week due to the amount of trainings I had scheduled. I plan to work non-stop on my classroom this week. I will continue to post my classroom reveal once it's finally complete this weekend.
Below are photos of what my classroom currently looks like.







STAY TUNE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment