Friday, July 1, 2016

New Product!! Clip Cards {Easy Storage!}


A few weeks ago, I made a trip to Michaels to add some new home decor pieces to a new house I bought back in January. As I am going down every isle, I come across this super cute and colorful photo case. I have seen many of these on Instagram and Pinterest. I couldn't resist buying one! After weeks of thinking about how I can make use of this photo case, I decided to use this as one of my literacy stations. You might be thinking how is this going to be a center.



Every year I go through many boxes of Ziploc bags to replenish the wear and tear of the bags my literacy centers go in. I store my literacy centers in rubbermaid containers just like the picture above. I color code them according to guided reading groups.


This upcoming school year, I will be adding a new literacy station called "Clip Cards". My new photo box will store clip cards that cover literacy and math skills.

These "Clip Cards" are a hands-on approach to identifying alphabet identification, CVC words, and rhyming words. Students are able to apply their knowledge by clipping (clothespins) to the correct word or picture that is associated with that skill. "Clip Cards" have recording sheets to hold students accountable.

"Clip Cards" are great for literacy stations, intervention, guided reading, activities, common assessments, and more!
















Coming Soon!

Digraphs Clip Cards
Blends Clip Cards
Math Clip Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment