Friday, January 15, 2016

Hello! It's me! Martin Luther King, Jr.

We will be celebrating this week the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. On January 18th, we will give thanks to this American Hero for his dream, courage, faith, and love. Every January, I love to teach about Martin Luther King, Jr. before the holiday to give my students an understanding as to why we have no school on Monday.

First, I introduce Martin Luther King, Jr. to my kiddos through biographical text about his life. Here are just a few:




Hello! It's me!! Martin Luther King, Jr. Unit is filled with highly engaging activities for your kiddos to become Dr. King experts. Below you'll find some resource in the MLK Unit.





 

 

I am having a MLK Sale in my TPT store on January 18th! Everything is 20% off!


Happy Teaching!!!
Unforgettable First Grade

No comments:

Post a Comment