Sunday, December 27, 2015

Happy New Year!!! Freebie



Happy New year!!! 2016

Have you been thinking about some resolutions? As for me, I have been thinking about my new year's resolution list for some time now.

1. Eat healthy.
2. Start to workout more.
3. Getting more organize at home and school.

But in all reality I just want to fill this year with laughter and memories.

Are you in need of some New Year's activities?

As we are about to start a new year, I aways teach my kiddos the meaning of a new year's resolution and goal setting.


I have created a new year's product filled with engaging activities for your kiddos to understand the true meaning of starting a new year. The activity book in this product include: a word search, a new year's poem, creative writing response sheets, and much much more.



The new year's craftivity in this packet will help display your kiddos new year's resolutions or new year's goals.
Enjoy this freebie!


No comments:

Post a Comment